Sprint work items

Hi

Our sprint ended with a lot of work items.  We wanted to get a lot of
work done until the Buster freeze, whose first stage was enacted two
weeks ago.  I'd like to have an estimate on where we stand.

Please reply with the current status of the work items listed on your
names, which are reproduced below.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Madness has no purpose.  Or reason.  But it may have a goal.
		-- Spock, "The Alternative Factor", stardate 3088.7