Re: stock images for dockerhub and singularityhub?

There is less (if any) of need in singularity stock images since it can build from docker images as the base. That is why eg didn't bother for NeuroDebian, we just provide one "ultimate" NeuroDebian image with most popular software for our needs preinstalled. Entry point is just shell ;-)

Oops... Need to run, more later

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko (mobile version)
Center for Open Neuroscience   http://centerforopenneuroscience.org