stock images for dockerhub and singularityhub?

Heya,

I was impressed by https://hub.docker.com/_/debian and just a bit less
so by https://singularity-hub.org/search. Now, cloud != container, but
the workflow commonly is to

 * have an existing entry in an image container

 * add a couple of packages to it

 * create a new image for that or not

 * run it locally or (likely) in some cloud environment

so, in my perception the efforts we have for preparing images for cloud
environments very much match those for various container formats and
their hubs. Is that also how you are understanding it?

Would you feel like we should have container-people attend the Debian
Cloud sprint? Or is that a year too early or should it rather be at a
separate meeting?

Best,
Steffen