IRC meeting 2019-08-14, summary

As agreed, we had meeting on IRC on 2019-08-14.
Log made by meetbot can be found on
http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-cloud/2019/

Here's just summary of what we've been talking about.

1. We agreed to have Spring in Boston between 2019-10-14 and 2019-10-
16.
Details on our Wiki
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2019/DebianCloud2019
I'm gathering details of people who will want to be reimbursed by
Debian.

2. We discussed Image Finder, decided to deploy it on Infomaniak
hardware. Arthur and zigo started working on it. Temporary URL is
http://image-finder.infomaniak.ch/ but we'll have it on debian.net.
There is still some problems with javascript in Image Finder though.
Image Finder won't be packaged for now - having it deployed so we can
interact with it and get to know it.

3. Azure account is ready, AWS account is stuck on Amazon side. GCE
account is not yet ready, there are some issues with transfer of
billing
information or account details. Accounts are to be managed by SPI.
Jimmy is not president of SPI, nor is on board. Luca is not
vice-president but is still on board. Current board should be familiar
with those matters though.

4. Should we split our Salsa group? We have repository and workflow
there to create and publish images. Access to Casulana (where CD images
are built, among others) is restricted. We might have separate group
with only few members (e.g. delegates, few other DDs) who will be
responsible for images. This way other group can be more opened.
This way publishing of images will be separate and it should make
contributions easier.

5. Nothing regarding Docker images - yet.

6. We'll have next meeting on 2019-09-11, 19:00 UTC. Wiki page (or
Gobby
document) with proposed agenda does not exist yet.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C