Sprint 2019

This is just summary, so the most important information don't get
lost in other threads.
We agreed to have next Sprint at MIT in Boston between 2019-10-14 and
2019-10-16 (Wednesday).
Details on https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2019/DebianCloud2019

Proposed hotels, after Jonathan Proulx and Noah Meyerhans
https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2019/08/msg00070.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2019/08/msg00071.html

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosbg-fairfield-inn-and-suites-boston-cambridge/
> and https://goo.gl/maps/sHfbdEC9j9R7cs3b6

Please send details if you want to be reimbursed by Debian/SPI.
Arrival/departure date, price of flight, price of hotel. Send them to
me, at serpent@d.o (mail from which I sent this). For now you can just
sent estimates.

Because prices of hotels are quite high, we might need to share rooms.
I already bought ticket and reserved one two-person room at Porter
Square. Room is since 12th (Saturday) till 19th (also Saturday)
so one lucky person does not need to worry about accommodation
(please contact me off-list). This hotel still has few cheaper
two-person rooms, if we want to believe registration-time info.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C