systemd-networkd and networking service in vagrant boxes

Hello,

I'm using Vanilla Debian base boxes from https://app.vagrantup.com/debian/ with libvirt and Virtualbox providers.

I noticed a difference between providers for the same box (debian/stretch64). * with libvirt provider, `systemd-networkd` service is enabled and started after first boot of VM. * with virtualbox provider, `systemd-networkd` service is disabled and stopped after first boot of VM.

I would like to know if this an expected behavior or a bug.

I compared a fresh Debian stretch netinstall not managed by Vagrant and I saw that `systemd-networkd` service was disabled and stopped too.

I'm writing this email because I got a bug [0] when using Vanilla Debian base boxes with the DebOps project [1] and I think I found the root cause [2].

Thanks a lot.

[0] https://github.com/debops/debops/issues/629
[1] https://debops.org
[2] https://github.com/debops/debops/issues/629#issuecomment-499774400