Cleaning up members of salsa group

[Cc Debian Cloud Delegates]

Moin

I would like to cleanup the member list of the cloud team project on
salsa.

I intend to remove all people without any contributions within the last
two or so years, esp those with Owner rights converted from Alioth.

I also intend to downgrade most Owners to Maintainers.

Both Owner and Maintainer permissions on the group (and some projects)
allow executing code directly on d.o machines.  So such access should be
handled strict.

We can still add people to specific projects within the group to show
ownership and allow further access.

Please shout if you see problems with this.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Killing is stupid; useless!
		-- McCoy, "A Private Little War", stardate 4211.8