Apologies for going missing :-(

Hey folks,

Please accept my deepest apologies for being non-responsive for the
last few weeks.

I've just worked out why things had appeared so quiet here for
me. Back in December I set up filtering for various lists to reduce
distraction in my inbox while I was head-down working on Arm port
rebuild issues. Then I missed the debian-cloud list when I disabled
the filtering. I spoke to zigo at the weekend and we had vastly
differing ideas of how busy things have been. AAARGH.

I don't think I've lost any mail at all, but I have a big backlog to
catch up on. If there's anything *urgent* that you'd like a response
on today, please prod me directly. Hoping to be back up to speed this
weekend...

/me hangs his head in shame :-(

"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray