(Overdue) Monthly meeting setup

Hey folks,

I've been busy and rubbish and, well, you know the drill...

I promised to help setup up monthly meetings for us so we could track
our progress and make sure we keep communicating. Let's get that
started!

I started to set up a Doodle poll to see what dates and times work for
people, but there's just *way* too many options to make it manageable
I think. :-(

I'm going to assert that IRC is the easiest option for most folks, and
we can use Meetbot to help us take minutes. If you'd rather do voice
or video call then I guess we can accommodate that, but I'm not a fan.

So, please respond to *me* and I'll tally responses. I suggest using
1-hour windows - if we have shorter meetings then that's just peachy!
If you have a public calendar you're happy to share a URL for, I'll
take that too. Please include time zone, or list in UTC - we're
widely scattered!

I'll start us off by saying I'm currently readily available:

 every Mon 10:00 UTC to 22:00 UTC
 <Tuesday is blocked out with work meetings>
 every Wed 10:00 UTC to 13:00 UTC, 15:00 UTC to 22:00 UTC
 every Thu 10:00 UTC to 19:00 UTC
 every Fri 10:00 UTC to 12:00 UTC, 14:00 UTC to 22:00 UTC

I *can* do the weekends, but would really prefer not to. Ditto for
times outside of 10:00 to 22:00 UTC

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Das Mohapatra