Re: Moving remaining Alioth debian-cloud repo(s) to Salsa

Hi Marcin,
I have no idea what google-apputils-python is, but python-googlecloudapis was the old version of the autogenerated API library. The new version is google-api-python-client. This is not to be confused with google-cloud-python (which is incomplete) and likely should not be considered a package at this point. Yes, its confusing :(

Second, python-oauth2client is deprecated in favor of google-auth-library-python and as far as I know, the old library is no longer being maintained.

python-crcmod was added at our request a couple years back so that there was a compiled crcmod python package available as some CLI tools require that.

I have no idea (off hand anyway) who maintains any of these packages in Debian.

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com