Moving remaining Alioth debian-cloud repo(s) to Salsa

Hi all,

having in mind recent emails from foremor on D-devel and alioth shutdown I
though I'll have a look at the repos for cloud team on alioth. Almost all of
them ware already migrated to Salsa, so to complete this move I moved remaining
one across. Right now I'm pretty sure we're clear and alioth shutdown should
have no negative impact on accessibility of those repos.

google-apputils-python has been moved to clout-team on Salsa.

There are also some other repos on alioth under clout team but in real are/ware
maintained under other teams like ex. python-crcmod which is on salsa under
DPMT, thus I saw no point of moving it.

Similarly for (but those are not on salsa):
python-googlecloudapis - as far as I can tell there are no rdepends on this
                         one, it's buggy thus probably should be removed from
                         the archive
python-socksipy - maintained by DPMT not on Salsa

python-oauth2client is on salsa maintained under openstack-team and as far as I
can tell that's it, nothing else to add.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3