Re: Vagrant box CI/CD

Zach is there a way of specifying a license for images created via
daisy? This functionality is needed to create an image that supports
nested virtualization.

Such as:

gcloud compute images create $IMAGENAME
--source-image-project=debian-cloud --source-image-family=debian-9
--licenses="https://www.googleapis.com/compute/v1/projects/vm-options/global/licenses/enable-vmx";

I was reading over the documentation and this feature doesn't seem to
be implemented:
https://googlecloudplatform.github.io/compute-image-tools/daisy-workflow-config-spec.html#type-createimages

On the bright side the google cloud SDK is also DFSG compliant, but as
you were explaining it's not the ideal tool for this job.