Re: Vagrant disk size

Le 10/02/2018 à 04:09, Gero Müller a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Could you increase the disk size of the debian/stretch64 and
> debian/contrib-stretch64 boxes? Added disk or resizing disks in not easy
> enough and ~7GB is not much to work with nowadays (building RaspberryPi
> images) 32GB should be good and not increase the download size by much.
>
> Thanks alot!
> Gero

Hi Gero
Thanks for your interest on the Debian Vagrant Boxes.
You should do your build insided the /vagrant directory when using the
contrib-stretch64 box.

This directory is exported from your host to the vagrant guest via
vboxfs, so when writing suff in /vagrant, you're not limited by the disk
image size of the vagrant guest.
( try df --human /vagrant inside this box )

debian/stretch64 boxes don't have this, so I recommend you to use
contrib-stretch64 if you need a lot of disk space.

Emmmanuel

--
You know an upstream is nice when they even accept m68k patches.
  - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Debian OpenJDK maintainer