Re: Salsa group to host euca2ools.

On 18.01.18 21:29, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
On 2018-01-16 16:54:54, Charles Plessy wrote:
Hello everybody,
Hi Charles,
Hello all,
I will relocate the git repository containing the source package of
euca2ools from Alioth to the new Salsa GitLab forge.  The generic
"Debian" group is probably a good place to host it, but before
migrating, I just wanted to ask if you would prefer to have it under
the "cloud-team" group.
I'd say we can try to take this way but cloud-team members are 'rather
cautious' about uploading 'other maintainers' packages.

Quite some of the 'other maintainers' are at least passive members
of the cloud-team. It is fine. Steam ahead.

Regarding the Maintainer field, I think that using a dedicated team
alias in tracker.debian.org would be fine.  (That means: no archive
for things that do not go through the BTS.)
I'm not sure how exactly this would work but BTS should be theated as THE
place, right?

Also fine with me.

Cheers,

Steffen <moeller>