Re: Libvirt/LXC Vagrant box for Stretch

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 03:04:38PM +0100, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:
> Hi Leonard
>
> > Stretch recently entered the last phase of the freeze and is just around the corner. Up until now we use the “official” debian/jessie64 box[1][2] from Hashicorp’s Atlas but would like to start testing our stuff with Stretch. I checked out the repository[3] of the build scripts and everything seems to be in place for building a box for Stretch, too, although my quick local make failed, probably due to shenanigans.
> >
> > May I inquire if anyone is already working on this and when to expect this and/or if and what help is required?
> >
> > Thank you and have a nice weekend!
>
> IIRC the recent releases of vmdeboostrap create jessie/stretch which
> don't work with vagrant because of

FTR, I built a libvirt strecth box here, and it just works. My guess would be
that this got fixed in systemd-networkd since then.

# cat /proc/net/arp
IP address       HW type     Flags       HW address            Mask     Device
192.168.121.1    0x1         0x2         52:54:00:48:59:fe     *        ens5

I have just uploaded the libvirt box, and lxc will follow.