Libvirt/LXC Vagrant box for Stretch

Hi!

Stretch recently entered the last phase of the freeze and is just around the corner. Up until now we use the “official” debian/jessie64 box[1][2] from Hashicorp’s Atlas but would like to start testing our stuff with Stretch. I checked out the repository[3] of the build scripts and everything seems to be in place for building a box for Stretch, too, although my quick local make failed, probably due to shenanigans.

May I inquire if anyone is already working on this and when to expect this and/or if and what help is required?

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Cheers,
Leonhard

[1] https://atlas.hashicorp.com/debian/boxes/jessie64
[2] https://atlas.hashicorp.com/debian
[3] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/cloud/debian-vm-templates.git/tree/vmdebootstrap-libvirt-vagrant

--
Leonhard Preis
DevOps

T: +43 (0)1 929 12 71- 0
F: +43 (0)1 929 12 71-40
leonhard.preis@radarservices.com
www.radarservices.com

FN371018s | HG Wien | ATU66831529
The European Experts in IT Security Monitoring and IT Risk Detection