Re: Cloud Team blog or ... what?

Hi

El 14 de febrero de 2017 00:04:56 CET, Marcin Kulisz <debian@kulisz.net> escribió:
>Hi all,
>
>a few days ago Noah blogged about new Stretch AMIs for testing and was
>wandering how are we going to let people know about changes etc.
>(https://noah.meyerhans.us/blog/2017/02/10/using-fai-to-customize-and-build-your-own-cloud-images/)

What a coincidence! Yesterday I added a micronews about that blog post, but forgot to rebuild the site to actually publish it. I rebuilt the site some minutes ago, and then this mail arrived the press@ mailbox :)

Of course you can contribute the micronews yourselves; we can miss some news or not be sure which one from different sources to choose, so any help on that is welcome.

>I agree that we need a place to post news and other cloud related
>things into
>and this should be outside the mailing lists as this medium for some is
>ineffective.
>
>Few months back publicity team published something like this:
>https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2016/09/msg00004.html so
>I was
>wandering tat maybe we could use it as our news board? Or do we want to
>create
>something similar on ex. cloud.debian.org domain and use it for all
>news Cloud
>related?
>
>I'm not sure really thus this email.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>PS I'm crosspostig this to debian-publicity as well as probably they
>may have
>some suggestions to us :-)

Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona