Von: Emmanuel Kasper <manu@debian.org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Februar 2017 15:04
An: debian-cloud@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Re: Libvirt/LXC Vagrant box for Stretch

Hi Leonard

> Stretch recently entered the last phase of the freeze and is just around the corner. Up until now we use the “official” debian/jessie64 box[1][2] from Hashicorp’s Atlas but would like to start testing our stuff with Stretch. I checked out the repository[3] of the build scripts and everything seems to be in place for building a box for Stretch, too, although my quick local make failed, probably due to shenanigans.
>
> May I inquire if anyone is already working on this and when to expect this and/or if and what help is required?
>
> Thank you and have a nice weekend!

IIRC the recent releases of vmdeboostrap create jessie/stretch which
don't work with vagrant because of

although Antonio which is working on the lxc / libvirt boxes can answer
you more in detail probably

I've just created a vagrant box with the Virtualbox provider for stretch
this morning, see next mail

Emmanuel