Stretch AWS image built with FAI

Hi all,

we had a small conversation via IRC about Stretch AWS image etc..

Conclusion is that Noah requested testing of the image he built (ami-ffd06e9f)
available in the us-west-2 (Oregon).

I had a quick look and it seams to be working (hvm on t2.micro with 1TB gp2
root).
1. Grow part worked
2. I noticed 2'20" delay on cloud-init but didn't dig dipper
3. apt-daily.timer is making lot's of noise (I even didn't know such thing
  exist)
4. Looks like there are no modifications to sysctl, so it's seams to be exactly
  the same setup as main Debian image.
5. Running image is 1.5G in size, again I didn't dig dipper but it's a bit big
  IMO.
6. Even that creation time for ami is January 23, 2017 at 5:45:55 AM UTC it
 wasn't up to date needed 165M download. Is image not updated to the latest
 available during the build?
7. Network is configured to use ipv4 and 6

Over all for me it looks like fully usable image, tho I didn't run anything
specific on it yet.

Probably now is a good time (well a bit late but still) to start writing tests
but in the mean time I manually tested things we specified at the sprint
(https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/Testing)
so:
1. ok
2. ok
3. ok
4. ok
5. root login disables, so ok
6. cloud-init logs looks good
7. FAI logs are in /var/log but their timestaps are from 14th Dec when image
was built on 23th Jan.
8. Is not a concern atm but FAI built is slightly bigger then bootstrap-vz

Later this week I'll try to start scripting test suite. As we're going with FAI
and this beast is sh mostly I'll try to do my best with bash :-)

If anybody have additional ideas about testing pls add them to the testing page
on the wiki.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3