Re: Call For Participation Debian Cloud Sprint

Not a sponsorship related question, but would this be a good event for someone who has plenty of AWS and Linux/Unix experience but is completely new to Debian development?

Thanks,

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 03:09:33PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>To other people: I've heard from a couple of folks already asking for
>travel sponsorship. If anybody else needs help to attend, please
>contact me off-list soon so we can organise.

Ping? Last call for anybody else. So far I'm expecting:

Me
Emmanuel Kasper
Marcin Kulisz
Jimmy Kaplowitz