Re: Call For Participation Debian Cloud Sprint

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 08:50:48AM -0400, Zach Marano wrote:
>Hey Jimmy,
>Yup the dates from our side are set and you can feel free to make travel
>plans. We plan on meeting Wednesday the 2nd through Friday the 4th. Likely
>9am-6pm-ish on those days (or however it works out that we get everyone
>together).

Hi Zach,

Our glorious DPL Mehdi has asked me to help organise travel/budget
etc. for Debian sponsorship for the sprint. Do you have any good
suggestions for good places to stay locally please? In fact, what's
the address for the session? Seattle's quite a large place! :-)

To other people: I've heard from a couple of folks already asking for
travel sponsorship. If anybody else needs help to attend, please
contact me off-list soon so we can organise.

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.