Re: Call For Participation Debian Cloud Sprint

I noted in the wiki that its usually easiest to stay in downtown Seattle as getting a bus over to Fremont from there is pretty easy. Right around the Fremont neighborhood there aren't too many hotels (at least not that I would want to recommend :)). There are also some hotels by the university that may be cheaper and busses from there to here are also easy and frequent. The good news is that in November everything gets cheaper as the tourist season is over and thus hotels should be easy to come by.

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
Marcin Kulisz wrote:

>On 2016-09-15 15:09:33, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> Hi Zach,
>>
>> Our glorious DPL Mehdi has asked me to help organise travel/budget
>> etc. for Debian sponsorship for the sprint. Do you have any good
>> suggestions for good places to stay locally please? In fact, what's
>> the address for the session? Seattle's quite a large place! :-)
>
>There is a address for the session on the wiki page
>(https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianCloudNov2016)

Doh! Of course, yes... :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,