Re: Cloud images on cdimage

Hi Zied
(removind -cd from thread)
We don't have a wiki page or paragraph describing how to build and use
the LXC Vagrant boxes maybe that would be a good point to start ?
Emmanuel

Ok for me, I'll begin with that ;)

I began a VagrantLXC page [1]. As I begin with documentation, please feel free to comment.

I was a little confusing to find the right place for including the page in a suitable parent page. Even when reading the main wiki cloud page [2], at least as Debian user, looking for an official image in the cloud is not "walk-trough", trying to build a private cloud on a Debian system or looking to contributing is better but too spread on the page.

What do you think about a clearer page with an architecture like:

1. Using Debian in the Cloud
        1.1 AWS EC2
	1.2 Microsoft Azure
	1.3 Google Compute Engine
	1.4 Oracle Compute Cloud Service
	1.5 RightScale
        1.6 Others ..
	1.7 Getting Help
	1.8 Report a Bug
2. Create a cloud with Debian
	2.1 Vagrant
	    2.1.1 VirtualBox
            2.1.2 LXC
	2.2 Docker
	2.3 OpenStack
	2.4 XCP/XEN
	2.5 KVM
	2.6 OpenNebula
	2.7 Others ..
3. Building Debian images for the Cloud
	3.1 Building Official Debian Image
	3.2 Debian cloud tools
4. Contributing
	4.1 Cloud Team
	4.2 RoadMap/ToDo

If you find the subject worthy, I'll begin a new thread to discuss more about this subject.

Cheers,
Zied.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/VagrantLXC
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud