Re: Adding symbolic links for "current" images

 ❦ 18 novembre 2016 08:02 +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> :

> What i would be willing to accept thought, would be a
> /current-8/debian-current-openstack-amd64.qcow2 link which points to the
> latest Debian Jessie image. That way people will not need to ajust their
> scripts once we do a point release for minor updates of the images.

I would also like this option. As Mohammed, I am using a CI script to
fetch and test the images.
--
As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport.
		-- Shakespeare, "King Lear"