Questions about bootstrap-vz

Hi Anders & Aalii

I am looking at boostrap-vz with the aim of solving
https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz/issues/247

* After calling python setup.py install from git master, creating my
vagrant box fails with

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bootstrap_vz-0.9.10-py2.7.egg/bootstrapvz/common/assets/init.d/generate-ssh-hostkeys'

am I missing something ?

* also since I want to work on the vagrant plugin, what would be the way
to start the vagrant export without calling deboostrap each time ?

* what does the vz in boostrap-vz stand for  ? :)

Emmanuel