DebConf session proposed

Hey folks,

Annoyingly, it seems that DebConf talk proposals are private until
approved, so nobody will have seen this yet. Equally, I can't see if
anybody else has proposed a similar session. :-(

So, I've proposed a session as follows:

Cloud Images BoF
----------------

We've had a lot of discussion recently about plans for producing
official Debian images supporting various cloud services. Let's have
some face-to-face session to cover:

    what images we should be producing
    tools to make those images
    testing those images
    when/where/who/how ...?

I know that some people won't be able to make this session, but it
would be good to get some discussion anyway. If you have any input,
please let us know.

"Yes, of course duct tape works in a near-vacuum. Duct tape works
 anywhere. Duct tape is magic and should be worshipped."
   -― Andy Weir, "The Martian"