Fwd: Debian 8.4 Vagrant Image Error

>while using the Debian 8.4 Vagrant Image I discovered the following:
 - The 8.4 Image runs well on Virtualbox but the KVM Version fails to
start
 - The 8.4 Image for Virtualbox can be converted to KVM via Vagrant
Mutate but fails to start as well

Both approaches lead to the same bootloader error by syslinux, I
attached you a screenshot that shows the message.

The 8.3 Image works well when converted to KVM via Vagrant Mutate.

>If you need some more Informations, don't hesitate to contact me.
Hope that I could help smash a bug :)

>Best regards

Hey Roman
I don't use the libvirt based myself yet, so I am forwarding your email
to debian-cloud.

Do you get the same error when you convert from vagrant mutate ? The
Virutalbox boxes use grub2 inside so the message should be different.