Re: own cloud task in tasksel?

On 14/03/16 09:21 PM, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 10:34:14PM +0800, James Bromberger a écrit :
>> See:
>> https://github.com/JamesBromberger/bootstrap-vz/blob/master/manifests/official/ec2/ebs-jessie-amd64-hvm.yml
> I worry that other people may be confused the same way I was.

I am already confused, if the link above is official image manifest, why
is it not compatible with Debian provided bootstrap-vz ?
For example, plugin section:
--cut--
plugins:
  cloud_init:
    metadata_sources: Ec2
    username: admin
    enable_modules:
      cloud_init_modules:
      - { module: growpart, position: 4}
--cut--

The part from "enable_modules" and down is not documented here:
http://bootstrap-vz.readthedocs.org/en/master/plugins/cloud_init.html
and not accepted by the script.

Is it documented anywhere what script version from what Git repo and
with what manifest file is used for official EC2 image creation ?

Thanks
Tim