Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.1 AMIs

Le Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:18:32AM +0100, Santiago Vila a écrit :

> I will not mind if this is not fixed in time for 8.3, but I would
> definitely expect this to be fixed in 8.x for some value of x.

Hi again,

this would require to backport the following change set, which does not apply
on 0.7.6~bzr976 cleanly.

<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~cloud-init-dev/cloud-init/trunk/revision/1125>

However, I am not convinced that the Stable release team would accept the
change, unless one presents convincing arguments that the problem is at least
"serious" (you filed the bug as "important").

If you or somebody else prepares a patch and gets the green light from them, I
can follow up with a stable update or sponsoring one if it helps.

Cheers,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy