partitions size fixed in 8Gb

Hi folks.

There's an issue with current Jessie images on Amazon: Partitions have a fixed size of 8Gb. No matter the storage size you choose, it will end up with 8Gb.

I have filled a bug against bootstrap-vz: https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz/issues/237

I'm writing here because there are things that the folks at bootstrap-vz can not do, like upgrading cloud-utils package in Jessie.

Please, take a look at this issue above (to avoid repeating myself here). There I suggest how this can be fixed. I think this is a serious issue.

Thanks,