bootstrap-vz configs for vanilla debian boxes: initial commit

Hi all,

I finally got around to push an initial version of bootstrap-vz configs
for vanilla debian boxes to be uploaded to hashicorp's atlas.

There's no config management software contained - did we come to a
conclusion re that subject yet?
There were differing POVs if we should include CM software or just tell
the user how to install it.

To keep the boxes as small as possible and because some CM software
might not be DFSG comliant, I vote for the 2nd possibility:
Tell the user how to install it, but don't include it.

Jan