Re: building (official) debian images for atlas (formerly vagrantcloud)

Hi Jan,

I've took a quick look at your box and there are few points that I'd
like to remark:

- As this is a box that's intended to be shared with the world, would
be nice if it had "http://http.debian.net/debian/"; as its default
mirror.
- The root partition could be a bit more generous than 2GiB, as the
virtual disk will grow with usage. That's not a rule, but I've seen
some Vagrant boxes using 40-80GiB for this.
- Do you really think that the `01_nodoc` script is needed? I would
understand if that was an image meant to be used in a non-interactive
environment, but that's not the most common use case for Vagrant.
- Somewhat related to the last one, but maybe the packages' option
"install_standard"[1] could be used to make the box a little bit more
user-friendly.

Also, do you mind putting this manifest on a Git (possible GitHub)
repository? This will make easier to look at its current state and
change history, propose changes, etc.

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://bootstrap-vz.readthedocs.org/en/wip-integration-testing/manifest.html#packages