Re: debian images for vagrant / virtualbox

Jan,

> 2) Are there any other (official?) base images besides the one by Emmanuel Kasper (http://www.subsole.org/vanilladebianbox)?

I guess there isn't something for Vagrant like the Official AMIs for
EC2[1] which are (were? AFAIK, he doesn't works for Amazon anymore)
maintained by James Bromberger. What I found closer to this are those
boxes[2] provided by Kraksoft[3]. The scripts used to generate it are
available at their repository[4].

You can, of course, always use bootstrap-vz[5] to create your own boxes.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image
[2]: https://github.com/kraksoft/vagrant-box-debian/releases
[3]: http://www.kraksoft.pl/
[4]: https://github.com/kraksoft/vagrant-box