Re: Handing off my duties

Hi Anders,

On Sat, Apr 04, 2015 at 09:51:13AM +0200, Anders Ingemann wrote:
> Best of luck in your future endeavours Jimmy!
> Going forward I hope we can continue collaborating, if not on bootstrap-vz
> then surely on other things :-)
> Out of pure curiosity, do you have anything else lined up already?

I did have immediate options if I wanted them, but I'm choosing to take some
time to relax before figuring out what next.

As Eric said, I no longer have access to my google.com address, but at least
for now my Debian address is subscribed to debian-cloud in a folder I check
occasionally, plus I'm on the IRC channel.

We may well end up collaborating, on bootstrap-vz or otherwise. That said, I
have plenty of confidence in Eric and my other former (sniff!) colleagues on
the GCE team, so the effort is in good hands whatever I do.

It has been a pleasure working with you over the past two years!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org