GCE updates: OpenSSL fix, Cloud SDK

We shipped new Debian GCE images yesterday in response to the OpenSSL advisory:

debian-7-wheezy-v20140605
backports-debian-7-wheezy-v20140605

(Our other OSes have been or will be updated too. See our security bulletin for those.)

As of our prior images (20140522), we've also switched from standalone gcutil and gsutil to Cloud SDK. Since this is in tarball format for now until proper packaging is developed, it's in a reasonably FHS-respectful location under /usr/local/share/google with a few symlinks into /usr/local/bin. An upcoming image build will fix the current inability to use gcloud's component manager to add/remove/update Cloud SDK components. Naturally this will only touch files in its private directory, and will be replaced with normal apt management in final packaging.

- Jimmy