Re: Debian Google Compute Engine kernel improvements, now and future

Hello.

Dnia 2013-12-03, wto o godzinie 01:18 -0800, Jimmy Kaplowitz pisze:
> Hi again,

> Next week I'm going to be relaxing on vacation instead of focusing
> on Google-related work, but I hope to tie up more loose ends over
> the upcoming months, including porting our build script to Python
> and properly calling for volunteers on debian-cloud to help out with
> Debian support on Google Compute Engine. (I'm not vanishing any time
> soon, but it'd be great to involve non-Googler Debian folks, instead
> of just me and my teammates. Google will cover the bill for this.)

I hope your vacation went well :-)

Is there any progress on porting build scripts to Google Compute Engine?
How do you intend for it to work - should we coordinate work here,
on the list, work on script on GitHub and create pull requests?
Or do you envision some other way of working? In other words - if
someone would like to start working on it, how would one start?

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860