Re: Major large-disk bug for cloud-utils / cloud-initramfs-growroot

On Nov 12, 2014 12:46 AM, "Jimmy Kaplowitz" <jkaplowitz@google.com> wrote:
[...]

Apologies for top-quoting. In my work email clients it takes a lot of effort to remember that at the right point in the sending process, especially mobile Gmail which lacks the web version's feature to undo sending for a few seconds. I thought of the usual etiquette when I started writing, and even trimmed the CC line, but the visual cues for remembering to bottom-quote are much harder to find than in mutt (which I still use for my personal and debian.org emails).

- Jimmy