Re: bootstrap-vz debian package and some other stuff
- To: Marcin Kulisz <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: bootstrap-vz debian package and some other stuff
- From: Olivier Berger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:57:08 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20140605141358.GA11644@bashton004.kulisz.net> (Marcin Kulisz's message of "Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:13:58 +0100")
- References: <20140604125134.GA6471@bashton004.kulisz.net> <CAMcOGXGNpC-9Cwu=0hiaohDbsyjP=Zi-nwmPF297yT28VjKW7A@mail.gmail.com> <CAMcOGXFhJPrv3HxMg9Y5yu=VFeGw-oc83JKUQqVu3m_Mfhw5NQ@mail.gmail.com> <20140605073413.GA5651@bashton004.kulisz.net> <20140605141358.GA11644@bashton004.kulisz.net>
Marcin Kulisz <email@example.com> writes:
> On 2014-06-05 08:34:13, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
>> Well, I think 1st I have to build 0.9.0 and then somebody have to upload it.
> I already built and uploaded to mentors **bootstrap-vz_0.9.0-1_all.deb** (if
> anybody is interested :-) )
I've had a look at the package, and I'd like to suggest the following
Since the VirtualBox guest additions is packaged in Debian, I would
suggest to add it as a suggested package, and to adjust the path of the
iso file :
virtualbox-vagrant.manifest.yml would then contain :
Btw, this leads me to a question : how do you intend to manage potential
patches vs upstream sources ?
Are you using any sort of Git package building tool ? If so, may I
suggest to document that somewhere in the debian/READMEs...
Hope this helps.
Olivier BERGER <firstname.lastname@example.org> - OpenPGP: 5819D7E8
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF - T&MSP (http://www.it-sudparis.eu)