AMIs on wiki doesn't match AMIs in AWS Marketplace?

Howdy all,

I recently spun up a new Debian 64-bit instance in us-west-2 using the
Debian AWS Marketplace page[1]. The reported AMI ID is:

debian-wheezy-amd64-pvm-2014-02-08-ebs-8e939b13-41b6-40bc-b2ba-481f2d6c5d79-ami-d3675dba.2
(ami-1ebcd32e)

Then, I went to the Debian-Cloud wiki and saw that the 64-bit EBS
Debian 7.4 AMI for us-west-2 should be:

ami-de2042ee

What is the reason for these not matching? Is the wiki out of date or
the AWS Marketplace?

Also, for some reason, I can't find a list of the AMIs listed on the
AWS Marketplace website, so I don't know if other regions have a
mismatch. Can people who use other regions and the AWS Marketplace
confirm whether their AMIs match the wiki?

Thanks!
Daniel

[1] - https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00AA27RK4/
[2] - https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Wheezy