Re: Official Debian Images for Vagrant

Hi,

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 12:01 +0100, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:
> I would like to make these images official as much as James Bromberger
> did for Amazon, so I'd like to know what should I do for that.
This is great, I use Vagrant a lot and it would be great to be able to
rely in official images for my recipes.

> I was thinking to follow these steps:
>
>  * Move image documentation creation on wiki.debian.org
>  * ask official permission to leader@ about the "right" to upload these
> images to Vagrant online service
>  * package the script used to create the images
Can this be merged with bootstrap-vz in the form of a provider?, it
would be nice to have standardized scripts to build images, no matter
the file format that needs to be generated.

Best Regards,
--
Felipe Reyes
http://tty.cl