Re: GSoC proposal in debian-cloud?
- To: debian-cloud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: GSoC proposal in debian-cloud?
- From: Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:29:12 +0800
- Message-id: <52FDE1E8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAEwx8oRHYcLO0=dwR9AFyPNq05US+tG+GHzNS43y-mqqoWZ1=Q@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAEwx8oRHYcLO0=dwR9AFyPNq05US+tG+GHzNS43y-mqqoWZ1=Q@mail.gmail.com>
On 02/14/2014 03:03 PM, olivier sallou wrote:
> Hi all,
> just a new tentative, as I did not get any answer in my previous mail.
> do you plan to submit a proposal regarding cloud-init to GSoc 2014 ?
> It could be a way to speed-up some developments.
> By the way, what is the cloud-init status in Debian vs Ubuntu ?
> cloud-init comes from Ubuntu (launchpad) and has still active contributors.
> Does Debian plan its own developments ? Or should contributions go to
> Ubuntu to be synced back to Debian ?
I'm convinced that it's best to work with upstream, so I'd say the
later. Which leads me to believe that it'd be up to upstream to propose
a GSoC thing.