GSoC proposal in debian-cloud?

Hi all,
just a new tentative, as I did not get any answer in my previous mail.

do you plan to submit a proposal regarding cloud-init to GSoc 2014 ?
It could be a way to speed-up some developments.

By the way, what is the cloud-init status in Debian vs Ubuntu ?

cloud-init comes from Ubuntu (launchpad) and has still active contributors.
Does Debian plan its own developments ? Or should contributions go to Ubuntu to be synced back to Debian ?

Maybe a GSoC proposal on build-debian-cloud to develop some plugins for puppet (I think there is already something), chef, salt ... to ease VM setup from existing recipes. Other types of plugins or providers (vagrant for kvm, ...)?

Thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438