RE: AWS: Debian 7.1 AMIs now in all regions.

Thanks Adam,

I'll have another crack with this over the weekend.

In the last few minutes I've update the documentation with the AMIs for Debian 7.1 in GovCloud as well.

  James

James Bromberger | Solution Architect | Amazon Web Services
E: jameseb@amazon.com   P: +61 422 166 708

If you require Technical Support please visit http://aws.amazon.com/support and sign-up for AWS Support at the level you require for either Web or Phone-based support.