AWS: Debian 7.1 AMIs now in all regions.

Hello all,

I have generated Debian 7.1 point release base AMIs in all AWS Regions, and updated the wiki page accordingly. I'd love to get the instance store scripts incorporated into the build-debian-cloud, but I haven't had time to work on them - can anyone else send patches in to Anders? I also haven't managed to get a working HVM image yet (again, time has been a major impact).

This new AMI has not yet been replicated into GovCloud - I'll sort this out now. Testing welcome.
https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Wheezy

Regards,

  James
--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to