Re: providing official vagrant boxes of wheezy?

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 09:59:04AM +0600, Anders Ingemann wrote:
> On Thursday, October 17, 2013, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> > How hard would it be for the debian project to provide official vagrant
> > images of wheezy alongside the regular .ISO images?
> >
> > Ubuntu has this place where they publish a bunch of similar images, how
> > about us?
> >
> > http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/
> >
> Working on it: http://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2013/09/msg00038.html

They mention limitations such as lack of file sharing and needing to
use vmdk images. I wonder if it would make more sense to support the
vagrant-kvm plugin so we don't need to worry about the hassles of
VirtualBox as a provider?

https://github.com/adrahon/vagrant-kvm

This is not packaged yet however, and I only discovered the project
this morning!