udev net persistency rules management in cloud-init?

Hi,
do you know how are managed udev scripts related to network persistency in cloud-init scripts?

opennebula overrides this script (and cdrom alias script). I sent a question about this on devel mailing list but I wonder how this is managed in cloud-init for the virtual image.

It indeed seems to be an issue for the package to override those rules, though udev rules related to network are an issue for virtual images as we must not remember previous interfaces mac address etc....

Thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438