Re: Status GCE images and trademark (was Please let's not talk about "clouds")

Yup, David summarized pretty well where the various Google Cloud teams
are coming from.

Regarding #4 specifically, our first plan is to work with the relevant
Debian maintainers and (where appropriate) oldstable/stable release
managers to get suitably minimal and noninvasive patches applied,
following the usual Debian processes as much as I can shepherd that
forward.

All of these things will need to be a multidirectional discussion with
various participants having their areas of familiarity and expertise,
and other areas where listening to other perspectives and needs will
be most productive. My individual role is somewhat in the middle here,
trying to help bridge gaps as well as doing some of the technical
work. I'm very happy that my colleagues want to do the right thing for
both Google's customers and Debian.

- Jimmy