Re: Last-minute Google Compute Engine image tweaks

Urgh, apparently last-minute testing found a test failure with one of our custom bits. I should be a little less hasty to say things are ready. :) A safer thing to say: the images may vanish with or without notice until the more formal Google publicity, which will be as soon as we can make sure things are solid. I'll mention that on this list once it's happened instead of just before.

- Jimmy