Re: Straw poll - cloud-init in base AMIs (was Re: cloud-init_0.7.1-3~bpo70+1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into wheezy-backports, wheezy-backports)

Hi,

On Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> FWIW, that is exactly the kind of cloud-specific reasons that would, at
> least in my mind, warrant drifting a bit from "regular" Wheezy in EC2
> (and other) images.

Same here. I think the confusion arised over whether installing cloud-init
from wheezy backports (which I support) or whether installing cloud-init from
wheezy-backports and adding wheezy-backports to the sources.lists of those
images (which I don't support, as it's not done for default debian
installations either).

cheers,
	Holger