Re: Please let's not talk about "clouds"

    I was refering to what people commonly refers as
    "LAMP stack", which is why I didn't write GNU/Linux.

Calling it "LAMP" is the same sort of error as calling Debian a
"Linux" system.  It ought to be called "GLAMP", because it's GNU,
Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.  Could you please help correct the
error, by calling it "GLAMP"?

We seem to be in agreement on most of the substantive issues of
various kinds of hosting, but I will need to think about
whether that HP scenario is a kind of SaaS.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation